Personal GPS Tracker
Ideas for using the Personal GPS Tracker
- Keep one in your car so you know where it is at all times.
- Put one in your child’s schoolbag to make sure you know where they are.
- Keep one in your handbag in case you can’t find it or it goes missing.
- Put one on your dog’s collar so he doesn’t go missing.
- Works on GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites, this product can locate and monitor any remote targets by SMS or via the internet.
- Geo-fencing: Set up a geo-fence for the unit to restrict its movements within a zone. The unit will send the message to the authorized numbers when it breaches the zone.
- Speed alert: When the target moves exceeding a certain speed the unit will send SMS with location to the authorized numbers.
- GPS tracker
- Size: 46X64X17mm
- GPS Chip:SIRF3
- GSM Band: 850/900/1800/1900MHZ
- Battery: 3.7V 1000MAH
In the box
- 1 GPS Tracker
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Battery
- 1 Home Charger
- 1 Car Charger
- 1 CD contains the user Manual
- 1 User Manual
You will need to get a pay as you go sim card to put in the tracker as it needs to send the information via text or gprs, below is where you can get them for free.
The GPS Tracker can be wired up to your car or motorbike just consult your local auto electrician.